This page is (still) under construction
IRTF and IETF activities:
Selected Presentations and Talks:
· Keynote speech at MASS'05: "On Some Choices in Design for QoS of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks"
· 1st Workshop on Security in Ad-Hoc Networks (Ruhr University Bochum, Germany, December 2, 2002) - P. Papadimitratos, "Secure Communication in an Adverse MANET Environment" abstract slides
· NSF PI's Workshop (Washington DC, Jan 21-23, 1999) - Z.J. Haas and B. Liang, "Predictive Distance-based Mobility Management for PCS Networks"
· Slides from SIGCOMM'98 presentation "Query Control Mechanisms for the Zone Routing Protocol (ZRP)"
Summaries, Reports, and CFPs:
· Working Session on Security in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks, EPFL, June 12, 2002 (published in Mobile Computing and Communications Review, vol.6, no.4
· 1997 MILCOM Panel on Ad-Hoc Networks - summary
Last updated by Zygmunt J. Haas on November 20, 2005
page is maintained by Zygmunt J. Haas, haas(at)ece(dot)cornell(dot)edu