The design goals were successfully met. The microcontroller unit appropriately scans for user input and drives the DC and stepper motors to provide motion to the vehicle. It successfully sets the speed of the vehicle from the value obtained from the onboard ADC and controls the signal lights.
The mechanical parts however proves to be quite a big challenge to us. With little mechanical experience, designing the model took a lot of our time. Mounting the motors on the vehicles produces inefficiencies that we didn't anticipated. However, after much tweaking we finally got a working model of the vehicle :)Measurements