Conclusions:

We were very pleased with the way our project turned out.  We were able to successfully create a game with video and audio that could be played on any standard NTSC television that has RCA inputs.  The game play is smooth and works how we imagined it.  If we had more time we would have liked to implement some more advanced features such as moving obstacles that would make the game more interesting.  We collaborated on most areas of the project, although Brian did more work on the physical boards and Keith did more work on the software.  The only safety issue involved with our project would be the 60Hz flashing that is possible in television screens and can cause seizures in rare situations.  We made sure that our code was robust and would never be allowed to flash the screen.  The user interface is simple and easy to use, involving a custom game controller that we built.  Although we donít see any patents or financial deals in the future, we were able to learn a lot and are happy with our accomplishments.