EE 476: Homework 6
Due March 27, 2001 In Lecture
Submit an initial specification and design for your final project. See the
Lab 7 writeup for more details. The total length should be 2 to 5 pages.
This should include:
- A page describing the project at a high level (e.g. rationale, user interface,
- A first pass of the program you will write, including:
- A block diagram or pseuocode
- Tentative source code (if you have it)
- A tentative schematic for any hardware you need to build.
- A parts list with specific parts types, so that we can see if we have
March 2002 Copyright Cornell University