EE 476: Homework 2 due At the start of your second lab period.
Sept 3, 1997
Read all of Lab 2.
Write the source code necessary to impliment the programming assignment
for Lab 2. Be sure to consider what will happen if the slow human holds down
a button for too long.
- Peatman problem 3.17 parts (a)-(c)
- What is the shortest pulse you can generate on our 80196 using:
- direct program manipulation of a output line?
- the HSO subsystem?
- Is it possible to make a 10 second pulse on an HSO line accurate to
one clock tick? If so, how?
- Modify the simple clock described in lecture to include an alarm function.