ECE 4760: Homework 4
- Describe in detail why there is a diode across the motor in lab 4. Include direction
of inductive current flow during each part of the PWM cycle.
- Explain the physics in the Matlab code.
- What MCU hardware is used by ProtoThreads?
Can you use timer2 for your own code? How about timer3and timer5?
- How could you measure the cpu load caused by the motor control ISR running at 1000 Hz?
- Write the code to set up a timer2 ISR running 1000 times/sec, assuming a cpu clock of 40 MHz.
July 7, 2017