EE 476: Homework 1
- Read all of Lab 1. You should come to lab with a good first draft of the
code assignment, but the code is not part of this homework.
- There is a 5-step procedure for measuring the capacitance given in lab 1. Estimate the time required in step 2.
- Estimate the value of R2 required to make the time of charging of the capacitor greater than 100 timer counts and less than 10,000.
- Estimate the Thevinin equvalent output resistance of an i/o pin from the
Mega32 data sheet. There will be two separate estimates corresponding to whether
the output is logic-high or logic-low.
- Explain how you are going to use interrupt-driven timing to get the capacitance, while updating the LCD every 100 mSec..