I have already begun work on EOD Simulator Version 2.0. There are several improvements that I am writing into the code
which will make it more robust for its current features. There are also several additions that may be worked into future
versions. The improvements to the existing code include:
Future features will include:
- Support for variable length sound output.
- Change handling of wave output. Possible concatenation of entire waveform to one matrix for output. The advantage
of such a change would be better timing precision. The disadvantage would be inability to add a "stop" button.
These features will be included in the next version of the simulator.
- Ability to read signals from the soundcard and capture a waveform.
- Ability to analyze pulse intervals of input signals.
- Ability to read pulse interval data files.
Webpage created by Joel Avrunin ('01).
Created November 12, 1999. Last modified December 13, 2000.