Associate Professor of
ECE, Cornell University
337 Frank H. T. Rhodes
Administrative Assistant: T. Daniel Richter, 314 Rhodes Hall, tdr27
at cornell dot edu, 607-255-4643
School of ECE, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Phone: 607-255-4803, FAX: 607-255-9072
email: atang at
ece dot cornell dot edu
Since Fall 2007, I have been a faculty member teaching in the School of
ECE at Cornell. (Research
- ECE 5800 Control and Optimization of Information Networks (2013 Fall)
- E. Mallada, X. Meng, M. Hack, L. Zhang and A. Tang. Skewless
Network Clock Synchronization without Discontinuity: Convergence and Performance. to
appear in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking.
- N. Michael, A. Tang and D. Xu. Optimal Link-State Hop-by-Hop Routing.
Proceedings of IEEE ICNP 2013.
- E. Mallada and A. Tang. Dynamics-Aware Optimal
Power Flow. Proceedings of IEEE CDC 2013.
- C. Lim and A. Tang. Traffic Engineering with Elastic Traffic. Proceedings
of IEEE Globecom 2013.
- W. Xu, M.Wang, J. Cai and A. Tang. Sparse
Error Correction from Nonlinear Measurements with Applications in Bad Data Detection
for Power Networks. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 61(24):6175-6187,
- E. Mallada and A. Tang. Synchronization
of Weakly Coupled Oscillators: Coupling, Delay and Topology. J. Phys.
A: Math. Theor. 46 (2013) 505101.
- A. Wierman, L. Andrew, and A. Tang. Power-Aware
Speed Scaling in Processor Sharing Systems: Optimality and Robustness,
Performance Evaluation,69(12):601-622, December 2012.
- F. Paganini, A. Tang, A. Ferragut and L. Andrew. Network
Stability under Alpha Fair Bandwidth Allocation with General File Size Distribution,
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 57(3):579-591, March 2012.
- M. Wang, W. Xu, E. Mallada and A. Tang. Sparse
Recovery with Graph Constraints: Fundamental Limits and Measurement Construction.
Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 2012.