Associate Professor of
ECE, Cornell University
337 Frank H. T. Rhodes
Administrative Assistant: T. Daniel Richter, 314 Rhodes Hall, tdr27
at cornell dot edu, 607-255-4643
School of ECE, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Phone: 607-255-4803, FAX: 607-255-9072
email: atang at
ece dot cornell dot edu
I am a faculty member teaching in the School of
ECE at Cornell (Research
Group). I currently serve as an Associate Editor for IEEE
Transanctions on Control of Network Systems.
- E. Mallada, R. Freeman and A. Tang, “Decentralized Dynchronization of Heterogeneous
Oscillators on Networks with Arbitrary Topology”, to appear in IEEE Transactions
on Control of Networked Systems.
- A. Gushchin, A. Walid and A. Tang, “Scalable Routing in SDN-enabled Networks
with Consolidated Middleboxes”, 2015.
- N. Michael and A. Tang. HALO: Hop-by-hop Adaptive
Link-state Optimal Routing. to appear in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
- M. Wang, W. Xu, E. Mallada and A. Tang. Sparse
Recovery with Graph Constraints. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory,
61(2):1028-1044, February 2015.
- A. Gushchin, E. Mallada and A. Tang. Synchronization
of Phase-coupled Oscillators with Plastic Coupling Strength. Proceedings
of ITA 2015.
- H. Wang, K. Lee, E. Li, C. Lim, A. Tang and H. Weatherspoon. Timing
is Everything: Accurate, Minimum Overhead, Available Bandwidth Estimation
in High-speed Wired Networks. Proceedings of ACM IMC 2014.
- C. Lim, K. Lee, H. Wang, H. Weatherspoon and A. Tang. Packet
Clustering Introduced by Routers: Modeling, Analysis and Experiements.
Proceedings of CISS 2014.
- W. Xu, M.Wang, J. Cai and A. Tang. Sparse
Error Correction from Nonlinear Measurements with Applications in Bad Data
Detection for Power Networks. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing,
61(24):6175-6187, December 2013
- E. Mallada and A. Tang. Synchronization
of Weakly Coupled Oscillators: Coupling, Delay and Topology. J. Phys.
A: Math. Theor. 46 (2013) 505101.