The full Quartus project can be downloaded here.
If you are interested, the individual modules used can also be downloaded separately below:
- Centroid temporal averaging module: click here.
- Down sampled 40x30 skin map M4K module: click here.
- Hardware Bresenham Line Drawing Algorithm: click here.
- VGA controller with vertial and horizontal delay: click here.
- Lookup table of 3D model cooridnates: click here.
Here are the 2 skin detection paper I referenced:
- Hardware Implementation for Face Detection on Xilinx Virtex-II FPGA Using the Reversible Component Transformation Color Space
- A Low Cost FPGA System for High Speed Face Detection and Tracking
Like what you see? Check out more projects similar to this one: